Yes, KERIS based in Daegu, Korea, is open to the public for visiting program, upon reservation.
KERIS Visiting Program’ is a program aimed to share the knowledge and experiences of how Korea has implemented ICT use in Education. KERIS provides a tour of the Future Education Center which is located in KERIS building. Guests will have opportunities to learn about Korea’s educational history, system, and current status of ICT in education. Moreover, a visit will help to develop your relationship with KERIS.
- See the KERIS Future Education Center, a model classroom equipped with educational ICT devices and
organized in a way to meet the needs of learning in the future
- Hear about the major services of ICT in education KERIS operates
- Hear about the history and system of Korea’s ICT in education
- Gain knowledge, experiences and insights of Korea’s ICT in education
- Discuss and seek opportunities to build cooperation with KERIS in education
If you have any inquiries or would like to visit KERIS, please contact
Ms. Yujeong NOH
Tel: +82 53 714 0389
Fax: +82 53 714 0197