- Promote the reduction of teacher workload by operating NEIS, supplying fact-based educational policy data, and facilitating public convenience through diverse education administration services such as the parent service.
- Create an upgraded system to use education administration service by identifying and providing core services for value creation and supporting fact-based educational policy data.
- Enhance customer-centered support system by delivering customer-tailored services.
- Sophisticate the quality assurance system of information resources by laying a next-generation, Green IT-based foundation to efficiently manage education administration information and operating an info security alert system.
- Operation of NEIS, an education administration service
- - Provide administrative services to reduce teacher workload with NEIS and spur the innovation of work processes at schools.
- - Lay the foundation to streamline procedures through administrative and civil services in pursuit of public convenience and to enable one-stop administrative processing.
- - Create optimum educational circumstances connecting families and schools with the NEIS parent service¡°, Let¡¯s Know Our Children Better¡±
- - Develop and operate the student health and physical strength assessment system to promote physical activity among students (PAPS: Physical Activity Promotion System).
- - Develop and operate online services to exchange college admission examination data (student records) between high schools and universities.
- Establishment of next-generation NEIS
- - Transform the education administration system into a user-centered work portal using up-to-date information technology.
- - Integrate school-unit systems into education office-unit systems and devise operating infrastructure by replacing old equipment.
- - Develop education administration programs to meet new policies and various needs.
- Development and operation of information disclosure service for elementary and secondary schools
- - Improve and operate an educational information disclosure system and service for elementary and secondary schools.
- - Collect the information disclosure data of more than 10,000 elementary, middle, high, special, and other schools and offer services to them.
- Establishment and operation of an integrated system for education administration and finance
- - Develop and operate a budget and accounting system for special accounting of the local education budget to realize advanced finance structure with transparency and efficiency.
- - Develop and operate a school accounting system that guarantees autonomy and transparency at elementary and secondary schools.